Sunday, January 03, 2010

Layering


Starting tomorrow, I will stick to the program as best I can. Having survived the Christmas eating season with a few extra pounds, I am at least happy that I ran every day for the past week for a total of 34 miles.

Today was supposed to be a 12 miler. I was going to do 10K but since I was dressed appropriately for a full winter blizzard (windproof briefs and Yak-Trak) I turned it into a 10 miler. Slow going but it was good to go medium long for the first time in a few weeks.

Not much else to say. Training is on.

4 comments:

Marky Mark said...

The days are getting longer!

I'm layering now too...so thay I hide the extra holiday pounds.

Aneta said...

u r a brave man!!!!

Active in Toronto said...

Hiya, where did you pickup the yaktrax from in Toronto?

Karmacoma

yumke said...

Mark,very true.. time to burn off the holiday eats.

Active, MEC sells them. I got mine from Amazon a few years ago.