When asked what time I expected, I put a time down. Better than last year's 3:35, but I won't say -- yet -- what time I'm aiming for. My race season is pretty much set.
- June: A 5 miler on the first day of the summer. Or is the last day of spring? All I know is that it's on the longest day of the year
- July: A 10 miler (the inaugural race of its kind in Toronto-proper) a day after a friend's wedding reception
- August: Maybe the 30K nighttime run, but who wants to trip on pebbles and potholes?
- September: The Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon, just because I love the race and the start/finish line is a 10 minute walk from my house
- October 7: Army 10 Miler, to get used to racing in DC
- October 28: MCM.
now I switch to miles from kilometres).
Now the fun begins... and the pain.