400: My lord, this is my 400th post since I launched this blog in December, 2005. The blogging heats up when I'm marathon training...
19: ...which leads me to note that I have 19 weeks until Marathon day. Actually, the training program is 18 weeks long, but I launch next week with a nice race...
8: ...that is just the first of many. Last night, I decided to do some major planning, so I filled up my racing schedule that will have me doing 8 races from now till Marathon day on Oct. 28.
- Night Crawler 5 miler (June 20) Reg.
- Nissan 10 miler (July 15) Reg.
- Beaches Jazz Tune Up 20K (July 29) Reg.
- A Midsummer Night's Run 15K (Aug. 18) Reg.
- Toronto Waterfront half (Sept. 30) Reg.
- Army 10 miler (Oct. 7) Reg.
- ZooRun 10K (Oct. 13) Reg.
- Marine Corps. Marathon (Oct. 28) Reg.
10: ... thinking I was smart, I decided to do 10K in a very easy manner...
36: bringing my total mileage so far this week to a whopping 36K