Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Race done, can't remember how I did...

I guess the wait is on for the results to come online. That's because the Garmin started going a little haywire after 2K. It was beeping every 5 seconds and I ended up turning it off so I wouldn't piss off other runners. I was so tired by the end that I can't remember if I finished in the 35 or 34 minute range...

What I can say is that it was a good run made easier by the ideal conditions. The weather was nice and cool for the day before summer starts. They delayed the race 15 minutes because of the long lineup to register for race numbers. So the afternoon was just a long wait... some runners kept on running around the areas, while others just sat there. I did both.

I'll leave the race description for the next post, but I can say that the first kilometre was done in 4:10, the second in 4:19.

No comments: