Thursday, January 17, 2008

Picture the beach, picture the beach

Ran 5 miles after work and the GPS had run out of batteries, so didn't really pay attention to time and just focused on a slower pace. Really felt out of energy, probably because I had a very light breakfast and lunch, part of the post-holiday revamped eating (I won't call it a diet) to return back into training shape.

Actually was plus 4C and I see the temperature is going to PLUNGE this weekend. Well, I think I've had enough of a respite from winter. I'm afraid of the cold more than the heat in so many ways.

Just picture the beach... picture below from Miami on Sunday and my beach reading...

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I was definitely telling myself that during my run today! My god it was mighty cold! To answer your question I'm going to be in Miami for 5 days, from Friday night to Wednesday midday. I really can't wait!!!! I'll check out that mall for the food. Thanks =)

Arcane said...

And you couldn't bring back some of that warm weather with you?!? :)