Sunday, January 03, 2010

Layering


Starting tomorrow, I will stick to the program as best I can. Having survived the Christmas eating season with a few extra pounds, I am at least happy that I ran every day for the past week for a total of 34 miles.

Today was supposed to be a 12 miler. I was going to do 10K but since I was dressed appropriately for a full winter blizzard (windproof briefs and Yak-Trak) I turned it into a 10 miler. Slow going but it was good to go medium long for the first time in a few weeks.

Not much else to say. Training is on.

4 comments:

Marky Mark said...

The days are getting longer!

I'm layering now too...so thay I hide the extra holiday pounds.

Anonymous said...

u r a brave man!!!!

John said...

Hiya, where did you pickup the yaktrax from in Toronto?

Karmacoma

yumke said...

Mark,very true.. time to burn off the holiday eats.

Active, MEC sells them. I got mine from Amazon a few years ago.