Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday and the long run is done!

Okay, I'm exhausted, burned out and ready for bed.

I had a 15 miler planned for Sunday but since I'll be in New York, I figured I should fit it in today or there would be the possibility that I wouldn't be able to fit it in at all.

It had to be a night run so I was zoned out by the time I got home from work at 6:15 p.m. But I was out there by 6:30.

It had warmed slightly compared with yesterday and I started on the waterfront trail, but there was a lot of ice, so I switched to a city run.

It was a nice strong run. 15 miles or 24.15K done in two hours. I've never done my weekend run in the middle of the week so this was a new experience. All I have left is a 5 mile recovery run on the weekend.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

you're a machine! Enjoy NYC!

Anonymous said...

You are great buddy! I would recommend an energy drink all naturally made from Function Drinks. The drink is called Alternative Energy and it is SUPER good. Keep up the good work!!!